High performance and high efficiency for dentistry, aesthetics, dermatological surgery and antalgic therapy
The CML BRAVE LASER It is a 15W – 810nm powerful diode Laser suitable for multidisciplinary therapies in dentistry. The cutting precision, hemostasis, decontamination and biostimulation make diode laser the most versatile instrument in dentistry. The CML Brave Laser in dental bleaching offers considerable advantages in terms of speed and effectiveness. In the modern dentist practice it becomes a leading tool in the different applications like:
Dental / Aesthetic applications
SURGERY ON SOFT TISSUES
• Bloodless incisions
• Excision of neoformations
• Frenulectomy, Frenectomy
• Abscesses curettage
• Clinical crown lengthening
• Guiding plans and clinical crown exposure to ease eruption
• Removal of Granulation Tissue
• Creation of OVATE PONTICS
• Post-extraction Alveolar Decontamination
• Cavity decontamination
• Re-mineralisation of the tooth enamel
• Desensitization of the tooth necks
• Sealing of the dentinal tubules
• Pulp coagulation
• Decontamination of the Root Canal and periapical lesions resolution
• Decontamination of teeth sulcus, periodontal pockets and bifurcations
• Anti-inammatory action against gingivitis
• No retraction cords necessary for the preparation of the gingival sulcus to create the cast
• Sulcus extension
• Pre/post-surgery and Pre-implantation bio-stimulation
• It treats: aphthous ulceration, Herpes labialis
• Lichen planus
• Tooth discolouration
• Photo-chemical and photo-biological effect in tissue cells
• Painless, non-invasive
• Arthro-rheumatic disorders, sports traumatology, rehabilitative therapy, specialist therapies, etc.
• Analgesic rehabilitation
• Acupuncture preparation
• Channelling of active ingredients
Dental / Aesthetic Applications
• Fast charging; energy saving stand-by function.
• Multi-user customised settings.
• 7″ color screen – tablet like – portrait 480×800 pixels
• User-friendly displays that simplifies the selection of the most used pre-set treatments and the customization of treatments.
• Wireless and wired footswitch available.
• Operation with gloves and stylus pen.
• Laser unit
• 200gm and 400gm surgery fibre
• Surgical fibre handpiece
• Defocusing handpiece
• 3 pairs of goggles
• Rechargeable battery
• Battery charger
• Remote Interlock
• Instruction manual in electronic format
|Max. power on fibre||15W continuos|
|Wavelength:||810nm: for surgery and generic treatments.
520nm: high-power pointer for laser therapy
|Laser type||Laser Diode AlGaAs, CW (Class IV)|
|Operation mode||Continuous, Pulsed, High frequency pulsed|
|Pulse / Frequency||0.2-1 ms / 0-10 kHz|
|Dimensions and Weight||22 x 24 x 10 cm – 2.5 kg|
|Battery life||2 hours at max. power|